Experience the aroma and long lasting beauty of a Western red cedar fence gate. Cedar gives a feeling of warmth and compliments the natural surroundings, while adding charm to your outdoor living space. Well known for its natural oils, western red cedar resists decay and withstands harsh environments. Constructed with the highest quality, hand selected Western red cedar featuring an arch top checker lattice design. Its structure is stable, durable, and ready to withstand the elements for years of quality performance. This gate is manufactured using corrosion-resistant fasteners and features tongue-and-groove milled fence boards to help provide privacy. Easy to install and used for many applications residential or commercial. Hinges can be installed on the right or left side. Cedar fence gates are the perfect addition to your fence or arbor project.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Natural cedar can be stained or painted
- Finishing is highly recommended to minimize possible shrinking and cracking
- Pre-assembled solid stile and rail construction for ultimate durability
- Highest quality patented headlok ACQ approved fasteners for long life
- 36 in. x 70 in. to provide a 72 in. finished height while leaving adequate ground clearance
- Hinges can be installed on right or left side
- Weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- Actual: 36 in. W x 70 in. H