Experience the aroma and long lasting beauty of Western red cedar fence panels. Cedar gives a feeling of warmth and compliments the natural surroundings, while adding charm to your outdoor living space. Well known for its natural oils, Western red cedar resists decay and withstands harsh environments. The 4 ft. x 2-1/2 ft. arch top utility fence panel is constructed of tongue-and-groove Western red cedar fence boards. Pre-assembled fence panels are built with strong galvanized fasteners for longer life and withstanding the elements. Unique "T" structure at the bottom of panel creates a strong foundation for added strength and support. Easy to install and used for many applications residential or commercial. Cedar fence panels have limitless uses including concealing and containing unsightly garbage cans, air conditioning units, hose storage areas, utility boxes, and compost piles.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Natural cedar can be stained or painted
- The 2x4 rails of the panel are stained White Wood
- For commercial or residential use including direct ground contact
- Can be either a permanent or temporary structure
- 100% cedar screwed together frame work
- Weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Actual: 48 in. H x 30 in. W