SikaBond Construction Adhesive is a one-component polyurethane that is permanently elastic to allow for natural movement between bonded surfaces. Allows you to bond most building materials including concrete, wood, metal, glass, retaining walls, tile, porcelain, marble, tub surrounds, moulding, mirrors, fiberglass, Styrofoam and more. Its unique formulation allows for permanent water immersion after cure.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Can be stored in any temperature without incurring damage to the adhesive if frozen
- Can be painted, stained or sanded
- USDA approved
- Resists shrinking, cracking or becoming brittle
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Remains permanently elastic to allow for natural movement between bonded surfaces, will not shrink, crack or become brittle