Sharing the same features as the larger Titen Heavy Duty screw Anchor, the Titen Heavy Duty Mini Anchor provides an easy solution for jobs that call for smaller Anchor. The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics are ideal for situations where minimum edge distance and reduced spacing is a concern. The patented cutting teeth and thread design enable the Titen Heavy Duty Mini Anchor to be installed quickly and with less effort than many other screw type Anchor. Since there are no secondary setting steps involved, the Titen Heavy Duty Mini screw Anchor can be installed much more quickly than traditional expansion Anchor.
- Full-length threads undercut the concrete and effectively transfer loads into the base material
- Specialized heat-treating process creates high hardness at the tip to facilitate cutting while the body remains ductile
- Less spacing and edge distance required since the anchor does not exert expansion forces
- No special installation tools required, holes can be drilled with rotary hammer or hammer drill with ANSI size bit, anchor are installed with standard size sockets
- Less installation time translates to lower installed cost
- Removable, ideal for temporary anchorage
- 1/4 in. x 3 in.
- Zinc-plated carbon steel, heat treated