The SD structural-connector screw features an optimized shank which is specifically designed to be compatible with the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The hex head virtually eliminates cam-out and helps avoid stripping of the head during installation. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts, and the patented serrated threads reduce torque for improved drivability.
- Tested and approved for use in many of our best-selling connectors for both interior and exterior applications
- The single-fastener steel-side-plate load capacity of the SD10 exceeds that of the 16d common nail
- Ideal for use in tight spaces where a hammer is inconvenient
- Optimized heat-treating for ductility and strength
- Includes 100 screws
- #10 x 1 1/2 in. Structural screw