Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- Reinforcement T straps for a strong connection where one member intersects another at 90 degree
- Strongest when used in pairs
- Dimensions: 12 in. x 12 in.
- Made from 7-Gauge steel
- Hot-dip galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 5/8 in. Dia bolts