Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. The MTSM Twist Strap offers a high-strength truss to masonry connection.
- Designed to help resist uplift forces
- Installs with hex head Titen screws
- Attach to either side of grouted concrete block with a minimum one #5 rebar horizontal
- 16 in. Length
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails and Titen screws