Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- Twist straps provide a tension connection between two wood members
- Resist uplift at the heel of a truss economically
- 3 in. bend section eliminates interference at the transition points between wood members
- 30 in. Length
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails