Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Originally designed to align roof trusses and nonbearing walls, this versatile angle is ideal for a wide variety of applications
- Slot in 1 leg allows for flexible installation and adjustability
- Helps prevent fasteners tearing through the ceiling sheetrock when installed with drywall stop
- Use STCT where truss or rafter is separated from the top plate of the nonbearing wall
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d common nails