Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- LTP4 Lateral Tie Plate transfers shear forces for top plate-to-rim joist or blocking connections
- Nail holes are spaced to prevent wood splitting for single and double top plate applications
- May be installed over plywood sheathing
- Made from 20-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws