Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field skewable and slopeable options. LSU joist hangers connect a joist or rafter to the header, sloped up or down, and skewed right or left, up to 45 degrees.
- This product is preferable to similar connectors because of easier installation, higher loads, and lower installed cost
- Attach the sloped joist at both ends so that the horizontal force developed by the slope is fully supported by the supporting members
- Adjustments can be made in the field
- Joist Width: 1-1/2 in.
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common and 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails