Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile and easy-to-use tie plate for splicing and miscellaneous wood-to-wood connections
- Ideal for reinforcing wood-to-wood connections on flat members
- Staggered nail pattern for a secure connection that resists splitting
- Width: 3-1/8 in.
- Length: 5 in.
- Made from 20-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d common, 8d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws