Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile and easy-to-use mending plate for wood-to-wood connections
- Non-structural connectors are ideal for general fix-up work
- Installs without nails; align wood with arrows at joint and hammer plate to embed prongs
- Used for non-structural applications only (not for truss applications)
- 3 in. Width
- Made from 20-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance