Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- Angles provides a way to make a wide range of 90 degree connections
- For wood to wood connections and wood post to concrete connections
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Helps resists lateral forces
- Dimensions: 4 9/16 in. x 4 3/8 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) 10d common nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws