The CBSQ column base uses Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS screws, which allow for fast installation, reduced reveal and high capacity, and provides a greater net section area of the column compared to bolts. The column base embeds in wet concrete at time of pour. The base plate provides a 1 in. standoff clearance required by code. The standoff base reduces the potential for decay at post and column ends.
- Shipped with base plate assembled
- Made from 12 Gauge steel base; 10 Gauge steel strap
- Hot-dip galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (14) SDS 1/4 in. x 2 in. wood screws (included)
- Install with (14) SDS 1/4"x2 in. wood screws (included)