Simpson Strong-Tie mechanical anchors are designed to install easily and securely into a variety of base materials, including concrete, grouted and hollow CMU and brick. Specifies and contractors trust Simpson Strong-Tie anchors for optimum performance under the most demanding structural applications. Sleeve-All anchors are pre-assembled expanding sleeve anchors for use in all types of solid base materials. These anchors are available in acorn, hex, rod coupler, flat or round head styles for a wide range of applications.
- Tri-segmented clip: each segment adjusts independently, increasing follow-up expansion should the hole increase in size as a result of a crack
- Dual embossments on each clip segment: enables clip to undercut into the concrete thereby increasing follow-up expansion should a crack occur
- High-strength alloy clip on carbon-steel anchors: special alloy clip offers improved performance
- Standard (ANSI) fractional anchor: fits most fixtures and installs with common drill bit sizes and tools
- Quantity: 20
- 5/8 in. x 7 in.
- Carbon-steel stud with special alloy clip