Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- High-capacity steel tension strap for use on wood I-joists as well as for vertical use on composite wood products where applicable
- Designed with a 3 in. nail spacing to minimize the chance of splitting the wood
- Staggered nail pattern reduces wood splitting
- 60 in. length
- Made from 12-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws