Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The FCB clip is an economical, high-performance fixed-clip connector that can be used for a variety of framing applications. It is rated for tension, compression and shear loads and offers the Designer the flexibility of specifying different screw and anchorage patterns that conform to desired load levels.
- Rated for tension, compression and shear loads
- Provides design flexibility with varying screw and anchorage patterns that achieve different load levels
- Strategically placed stiffeners, embossments and anchor holes maximize connector performance
- Length: 7-1/2 in.
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with #12 self-drilling screws to CFS framing