Simpson Strong-Tie's extensive assortment of hand-drive screws covers the range of applications from decking and siding to roofing and steel framing and everything in-between. With a number of corrosion resistant materials and finishes available you can be sure to find the best fastening solution for long-term durability and easy installation.
- Fasten wood decking and some composite decking materials
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface and offers a clean, finished look
- Type-17 point for faster starts
- Coarse threads approximately 2/3 up the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the substrate
- #2 undersized square drive (driver bit included in each package)
- Stainless steel offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications