Simpson Strong-Tie's extensive assortment of hand-drive screws covers the range of applications from decking and siding to roofing and steel framing and everything in-between. With a number of corrosion resistant materials and finishes available you can be sure to find the best fastening solution for long-term durability and easy installation. These Stainless-Steel trim-head decking screws fasten wood decking as well as some composite decking material. The trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface and offers a clean, finished look while the self-countersinking nibs under the head ensure flush installation.
- Type-17 point for faster starts
- #7 x 2-1/4 in.
- Drive: #2 square
- Coarse threads approximately 2/3 up the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the substrate
- 350-count pack installs approximately 100 sq. ft. of decking
- Color: Morado (brown03)
- 305 stainless steel offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Driver bit included in each package