Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- Pre-deflected body virtually eliminates deflection due to material stretch
- Uses SDS screws which install easily, reduces fastener slip, and provides a greater net section area of the post compared to bolts
- SDS screws are supplied with the holdowns to ensure proper fasteners are used
- No stud bolts to countersink at openings
- Height: 8-11/16 in.
- Made from 14-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 5/8 in. anchor bolt and 1/4 in. x 2-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SDS screws (included)