Designed to replace nails in certain connectors, the load-rated Strong-Drive SD screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong-Tie products. The SD structural-connector screw features an optimized shank which is specifically designed to be compatible with the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The hex head virtually eliminates cam-out and helps avoid stripping of the head during installation. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts, and the patented serrated threads reduce torque for improved drivability.
- Tested and approved for use in many of our best-selling connectors for both interior and exterior applications
- The single-fastener steel-side-plate load capacity of the SD9 exceeds that of the 10d common nail
- Ideal for use in tight spaces where using a hammer is difficult and more control is desired
- #9 x 1-1/2 in. Structural Screw
- Includes 100 screws
- Optimized heat-treating for ductility and strength