Ideal for anchoring threaded rod, rebar and smooth dowels in a variety of base materials, epoxy-based anchoring adhesives offer strength and versatility across a wide variety of applications. SET Epoxy-Tie epoxy is a two component, 1:1 ratio, high solids epoxy-based adhesive for use as a high strength, non-shrink anchor grouting material. The resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle.
- Uses: Threaded-rod anchoring, rebar doweling, bonding hardened concrete to hardened concrete, pick-proof sealant around doors and windows, paste-over crack injection
- Gel consistency makes it simple to use in horizontal and vertical applications
- Use with EDT22S Epoxy dispensing tool
- Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture in unopened side-by-side cartridge
- 22 oz.
- Must be used with EMN mixing nozzles (Not included)