Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- Versatile angle gussets and heavy angles promote standardization and construction economy, and are compatible with Simpson Strong-Tie structural hardware
- Resists uplift and diagonal forces in wood connections
- Helps connect timbers and reinforce right angle connections
- Hot-dip galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (4) 1/2 in. diameter bolts