The EB-TY provides a unique method of fastening deck boards that makes the fasteners virtually invisible. Fastening is done into the side of the board, leaving a fastener-free deck surface. The EB-TY is a polypropylene biscuit fastener that fits into a slot the builder cuts into the edge of the deck boards with a standard biscuit joiner. The EB-TY fasteners are inserted and fastened with a screw driven into the joist. Nesting each successive board against the EB-TY automatically ensures consistent spacing and uniform height.
- Easy to install since all fastening is done from the top side
- Affords easier deck resurfacing since nail heads are eliminated from the deck surface
- Formed from long lasting polypropylene to last the life of the deck
- Decking material: IPE, redwood, cedar or PVC
- Deck thickness: 1 in. or more
- Spacing requirement: 3/32 in.
- Package size: 175
- Stainless steel #7 trim-head screws included