The Titen HD anchor is a patented, high-strength screw anchor for concrete and masonry. It is designed for optimum performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete. The high strength, easy to install Titen HD anchor has been tested and shown to provide outstanding performance in cracked and uncracked concrete under both static and seismic loading conditions. The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics of the Titen HD anchor make it ideal for structural applications, even at reduced edge distances and spacings. Recommended for permanent dry, interior non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
- Higher load capacity and vibration resistance: Threads along the length of the anchor undercut the concrete and efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Vibration and shock resistance: The mechanical interlock of the threads and the ratchet teeth on the underside of the head help prevent the anchor from loosening in vibratory conditions
- Specialized heat treating process: Creates superior surface hardness at the tip to facilitate cutting, while at the same time not compromising ductility within the anchor body
- Less spacing and edge distance required: The anchor does not exert expansion forces on the base material
- Easy post-installation inspection: The head is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie "≠" sign and the anchor length in inches
- No special drill bit needed: Designed to install using standard sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- 1/2 in. x 6 in.
- Mechanically galvanized carbon steel, heat treated
- Removable: Ideal for temporary anchoring or applications where fixtures may need to be removed. Re-use of the anchor to achieve listed load values is not recommended