The DSV screw is a powerful fastening solution for preservative-treated decking applications. With its underhead nibs and fast-start tip, the DSV is ideally suited to be driven and countersunk into today's wood deck boards. The heavy #10 shank diameter is designed to withstand the expansion and contraction that is common with fast-growth lumber.
- Special upper thread design increases deck board pulldown
- #3 square drive (driver bit in each box)
- Fast-start hi-lo tip easily pierces preservative-treated and other common deck boards
- Rimmed flat-head with nibs countersinks easily
- Color: tan
- Quik guard coating provides corrosion resistance for exterior and certain preservative-treated wood applications
- Compatible Quik Drive tools: PRO300S