The new WBSK Workbench and Shelving Unit Hardware Kit provides all the necessary hardware, fasteners and plans to build a workbench or shelving unit. The kit features the Simpson Strong-Tie Rigid Tie RTC2Z corner connector that makes it easier to make strong and durable corner connections with 2x4 lumber using no angle cuts or bolts. Each kit contains enough RTC2Z connectors to construct one workbench. Two kits are necessary to build a four shelf unit. With the WBSK kit, a professional quality project can be achieved in a couple of hours. When lumber is added, the Workbench or Shelving Unit Hardware Kit has everything you need to customize and complete your project to fit your space.
- WBSK is new and improved! It replaces the KWB1 workbench kit
- Each kit contains enough RTC2Z connectors to construct one workbench (quantity: 8)
- Includes plans for workbench and shelving unit with lumber cut list
- Includes DIY Done Right booklet that offers inspiration and instruction to build other home projects with Simpson Strong-Tie products
- Strong enough to hold the heaviest boxes or tools
- Can be built at different lengths to accommodate your needs
- Includes 100 strong drive self-drilling screws and 24 flat-head screws