Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- Connects a 2X member (typically a beam) to the side of the post
- Suitable for 2 in. x 4 in. minimum cross member and 4 in. x 4 in. minimum post
- Stronger than nails or screws, easier than through-bolting
- Made from 14-Gauge steel
- Z-MAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 16d common nails or #10 x 2-1/2 in. strong-drive SD screws or 5/8 in. Dia machine bolts