The LSCZ adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSCZ connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers. The LSCZ replaces additional framing and toe-nailing and is interchangeable for left or right applications.
- Suitable for installation on 2 in. x 10 in. or 2x12 header/rim joist
- May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member or lower on the face
- Interchangeable for left or right applications
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Z-MAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10dx1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Install with (17) 10dx1 1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws