Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our Z-MAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Provide a 90 degree connection for medium/heavy duty applications
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- 4 in. Height
- Made from 12-Gauge steel
- Z-MAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SDS screws