The SINGER 7470 Confidence sewing machine has so many electronic features to simplify your creative process. Drop & Sew bobbin system quickly places the bobbin thread exactly where you need it. A built-in needle threader makes quick work of threading the eye of the needle. 225 stitch programs include six types of one-step buttonholes, an alphabet with upper and lower case, numbers, a hand-look quilt stitch, lots of decorative stitches, and all the construction stitches you could need. Each stitch has its optimal settings pre-programmed, but you can adjust the settings as you need whenever you want. You also have a temporary memory for up to 20 characters; capability to mirror image, edit and elongate stitches; a continuous design sew option; and electronic twin needle control. Six of the most frequent stitches have a one-touch selector button, drop feed, 13 needle positions, a long-lasting LCD screen and a free arm with accessory storage that includes five snap-on presser feet are all also featured on this machine.
- 6 Fully automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Programmable Needle Up/down
- Heavy duty metal frame for skip-free sewing
- Included Accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felts, Spool Pin Caps, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Screwdriver, Dust Cover, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs