Polyethylene tubing is odorless, tasteless, flexible, lightweight and easy to handle and cut. The milky-white color allows fluid levels to be visually monitored. Polyethylene naturally resists cracking which makes it an excellent drinking water or pneumatic control line.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Resistant to many alkalis, acids, solvents, fuels
- Low density polyethylene is manufactured to exact specifications
- Maximum operating temperature is 125°F
- Durable and long-lasting
- Fluid levels can be visually monitored through the milky white color
- Excellent for drinking water or pneumatic control lines