Set your drainage lines with the Watts 5/8 in. x 10 ft. Clear PVC Tubing. The clear PVC construction makes it easy to see the flow of liquids inside. The tubing can handle a wide variety of liquids and gases.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Clear PVC construction makes it easy to see the flow of liquids inside
- Maximum working temperature of 175°F
- Maximum working pressure of 55 psi
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkalis and many solvents
- Handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases and liquids
- Can be used as a drainage line and for protective insulation