Polyester braided reinforced PVC tubing has the strength to withstand four times the working pressure of single wall PVC. The smooth, dense bore of the tubing maximizes flow rate and reduces sediment buildup. It has excellent resistance to acids, alkalis and many solvents, and handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases and liquids.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Has the strength to hold up well even under severe conditions
- Maximum flow rate and minimal sediment buildup
- A first-rate choice for hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum lines
- Maximum operating temperature is 175°F
- Acid resistant
- Polyester braided reinforced PVC