This PVC tubing is manufactured to exact specifications which give it the flexibility of rubber and the clarity of glass. The smooth dense bore maximizes flow and reduces sediment buildup, and handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases and liquids. It is resistant to acids, alkalis and many solvents which make this tubing an excellent drainage line.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Clear tubing makes it easy to see flow of liquids inside
- Can be used as a drainage line or for protective insulation
- Maximum operating temperature is 175°F
- Do not use with icemakers
- Flexibility of rubber and the clarity of glass
- Perfect for drainage lines