Take on DIY projects like a pro with this router kit from Skil. Easily make motor adjustments or remove it with a quick-clamp release lever and choose between a fixed base or plunge base to perform a number of cuts. The 10 Amp motor has variable speed settings with a soft-start mechanism that keeps the user in control. Make cuts at precise depths up to 2 in. with a micro-fine setting that ensures a uniform swath. You’ll be a woodworking pro in no time with this multidimensional tool.
- Includes: (1) 2-1/4 HP motor unit, (1) aluminum plunge base, (1) aluminum fixed base, (1) 1/4 in. collet adapter, (1) chip deflector, (1) carrying bag and (1) collet wrench
- Consistent plunge cuts enabled with adjustable turret and depth rod
- Base diameter: 6 in. fixed, 7 in. plunge
- Collet capacity: 1/4 in. or 1/2 in.
- Dual-position power switch
- Bright LED work light spotlights base-plate area
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs