With new Soft Start Technology and an updated design, the new 1827 plunge base router is ideal for the beginning to intermediate woodworker. It is equipped with soft-grip control handles for increased comfort and less fatigue. The tool's soft start technology reduces start-up torque allowing for smoother start-ups and a longer motor life.
- 1/2 in. collet capacity for larger profile applications
- Micro-fine depth adjustment for precise cuts
- Dual-position on/off switch for user convenience and better control
- Depth rod and adjustable turret for repeatable plunge routing applications
- LED site light for improved visibility and powered tool alert
- Includes: 1827 motor unit, aluminum plunge base, chip deflector, 1/4 in. collet adapter, collet wrench and carrying bag
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs