With a Power-On Indicator and anti-snag lower guard, the new mid-level 7-1/4 in. SKILSAW offers additional safety features for the DIYer, like a power-on indicator and anti-snag lower guard. Ergonomic front and rear handles. Patented safety lock off switch and anti-snag lower guard. Rear view depth adjustment. 2 point line of sight for added accuracy. Die cast aluminum blade guards. Comes with combination blade and wrench. Includes a 24 teeth carbide blade and heavy duty carrying bag. Cuts 2-7/16 in. at 90°, 1 15/16 in. at 45°. 13 Amp motor. 2.4 HP (maximum motor). 4600 RPM, 120-Volt AC. Weighs 9.8 lb.
- Accu-sight keeps your cut on line
- Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
- Rear view depth adjustment for clear visibility and quick cut-depth changes
- Safety lock/guarded trigger minimizes accidental starts
- Ball bearing motor construction for increased durability, twice the life
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs