A 2-beam laser casts a perfect guide for straight cuts using this 5300 RPM circular saw from Skil. A powerful 15 Amp motor turns the 7-1/4 in. blade through a variety of materials to keep your cuts on target and your projects on pace. Safety is enhanced with a stability-inducing foot plate and a snag-preventing lower guard. Easily turn this saw on edge for angled cuts up to 51° using an adjustable bevel to lock in your preferred setting with a 45° positive-stop option. The ball-bearing motor construction on this saw increases the life span by nearly two times its predecessor.
- Includes: 7-1/4 in. circular saw, carrying bag, 24-tooth carbide blade and blade wrench
- Accidental starts minimized with guarded trigger / safety lock
- Change blades easily with push-button spindle lock
- Topside power light indicates when tool is plugged in
- Maximum cut depth at 90°: 2-7/16 in.
- Maximum cut depth at 45°: 1-15/16 in.
- Rear view depth adjustment for clear visibility and quick cut-depth changes
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs