This 2-in-1 sanding station is just what a woodworker needs for sanding a variety of lengths and angles in the workshop. Safety switch allows for quick shutoffs. Miter gauge allows for sanding miter angles on work piece. Dust port accepts standard 2-1/2 in. (6.4 cm) vacuum hose; minimizing dust in work area. Base with pre-drilled holes allows for quick and easy mounting to benchtop.
- 2-in-1 sanding station belt or disc sanding for a variety of lengths and angles
- 4 in. x 36 in. abrasive belt
- RPM: 3,450
- Tension spring adjustment for quick belt changing and secure belt tracking
- Cast aluminum table with beveling table top
- Includes: 3376 belt/disc sander, 6 in. abrasive disc, 4 in. x 36 in. abrasive belt, cast aluminum table with beveling, table top miter gauge, adjustment wrenches
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs