Imagine a cordless screw gun without a chuck. The Skil Quick Select is it. This 4-Volt screwdriver has a revolving magazine that allows a user to select and engage one of 12 included 1/4 in. hex bits, held in place by magnetic force. Commonly-used screw-driving bits are kept at your disposal wherever you take the device, so you’ll always be armed with flathead, Philips, square and Torx options. This compact, lightweight tool is powered by an internal lithium-ion battery which can be recharged via the included USB charging cable or AC plug-in adapter (also included).
- Fuel gauge indicates when battery needs to be recharged
- LED light illuminates work space
- Includes (2) square bits, (3) Torx bits, (4) Philips bits and (3) flathead bits
- Pressure-sensitive variable-speed trigger can deliver up to 200 RPM
- Fully integrated bit management system contains 12 common bits
- 4-Volt lithium-ion technology
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs