This 2-in-1 sanding station is just what a woodworker needs for sanding a variety of lengths and angles in their workshop. Safety switch – for quick shut-offs. Miter gauge – for sanding miter angles on work piece. Dust port – accepts standard 2-1/2 in. (6.4 cm) vacuum hose; minimizing dust in work area. Base with pre-drilled holes – for quick and easy mounting to benchtop.
- Two-in-one sanding station – belt or disc sanding for a variety of lengths and angles
- Beveling table top – allows for sanding 0-45 degrees
- Belt Angle adjustment – allows for sanding 0-90 degrees
- Tension spring adjustment – for quick belt changing and secure belt tracking
- Includes: 3376 belt/disc sander, 6 in. abrasive disc, 4 in. x 36 in. abrasive belt, cast aluminum table with beveling, table top miter gauge, adjustment wrenches