SkyLink's Indoor/Outdoor PA-318 was designed to operate a 1,500 Watt load for either lights or small appliances. It can be paired to a max of 8 transmitter controllers. To use this device simply plug the PA-318 into an Indoor/Outdoor AC outlet, then plug in the device you wish to control. Once this has been done you will need pair the plug-in to a transmitter controller using the programming instructions in the owner's manual. After the device is properly installed and programmed you will be able to wirelessly turn on and off lights powered by the plug-in from a variety of SkyLink Home transmitters.
- Plug in any lights or appliances, for on/off control by SkyLink home control transmitters
- Suitable for all kinds of lighting or appliances with max 1500 Watt load
- No installation required, simply plugs into AC outlet
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor
- Operated by up to 8 remotes
- Up to 500 ft. operating range
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs