The MD-318 Remote Controllable Wire-In On/Off/Dimming Control Module was designed to operate a 300-Watt load for either incandescent or CFL bulbs. This receiver module features an On/Off and dimming function which will only work with dimmable bulbs. To use the MD-318 simply wire the device in-line with the lighting fixture you wish to control. To achieve remote control over the MD-318 from a wireless transmitter, you must first program it to a transmitter. Maximum of 8 transmitters can be paired.
- Wires directly to the fixture
- Suitable for incandescent lights, compact fluorescent lamps or ceiling fan up to 300-Watt
- Wirelessly control on/off/dimming of the light
- Operated by up to 8 remotes
- Up to 500 ft. operating range
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs