The SkyLink Home ID-318 Wireless Motion Sensor is a great way to save money on energy while adding the convenience of automatic lighting control. This motion sensor will activate a receiver module, turning on the connected lights when motion is detected. Multiple receivers can be programmed to be controlled from the same sensor. The adjustable countdown timer will allow you to predetermine how long the lights should stay on once motion has stopped. Automated or motion activated lighting is an ideal home improvement for energy savings in areas with low foot traffic. The built in photo cell will also help in energy savings by only allowing the lights to turn on when the ambient light level is dark enough for the light to be needed.
- Detect movement to turn lights on for a fixed period of time
- Selectable countdown timer from 5 to 60 minutes
- Adjustable movement sensitivity
- Selectable feature: movement will not turn on lights when bright (two brightness settings)
- Up to 500 ft. operating range
- Package contents: motion sensor, ball joint, mounting accessories, battery
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs