This unique Sliding Patio Door Repair Kit is designed to repair most all sliding patio glass doors by replacing the sliding door rollers and track system and to be installed by virtually anyone. They work by gluing a hard, slippery plastic to the sliding patio door track and screwing a specially formed, "L" shaped Teflon impregnated bracket onto each end of the sliding patio door. The sliding patio door then slides Teflon on plastic using the specially formed brackets to straddle the existing sliding door track rail the sliding door rollers ride on and use it as a guide so the patio door slides straight.
- Can be installed with the sliding patio door on and in place
- Can be installed in an hour or less
- The sliding patio door will slide like new - quiet too
- Fits most sliding patio doors up to 8 ft. long
- Lasts for thousands of cycles
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Comes in either black or white to match most sliding patio doors
- Two long strips are 7/16" wide X 1/8" thick X 96" long
- "L" shaped Teflon Corner Brackets "Ski's" are 3/8" thick X 3" long with a 5/16" slot. Vertical portion is 2" high by 3/16" thick by 15/16" wide.