The S-200i has a welding range of 20- 200A that is easily and accurately adjusted using its digital LED display. With a 45% at 200A rated duty cycle the S-200i welds alloy and non-alloy steels, stainless steel and Cast Iron. It includes 6 ft. electrode holder, work lead and clamp, brush and hammer and hand-held face shield. Welding range: 20 - 200A. Rated duty cycle: 45% at 200A/28-Volt. Max duty cycle: 100% at 134A / 25.4-Volt. Input voltage and hertz: 230-Volt/60Hz. Number of phases: 1. electrodes: 1/16 - 3/16.Thermal overload protection. Multiple voltage settings, LED digital meter. Dimensions: 16.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 11 in. Weight: 16 lbs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 85% lighter than comparable non-inverter welders
- Welds twice as long as comparable non-inverter welders
- Uses a wide variety of electrodes
- Suitable for out-of-position welding
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs