The FilterLinc 10 Amp Plug-In Noise Filter blocks interference from many household appliances and fixtures, preventing it from polluting the power line. The 10 Amp plug-in noise filter also prevents Insteon and X10 signal absorption that occurs when equipment misreads the signals as noise. A feed-through outlet is a new feature built into the 10 Amp plug-in noise filter, preventing you from having to unplug the filter anytime you're looking for an available plug. For added convenience, the 10 Amp plug-in noise filter is fully compatible with FM intercoms and Home PNA devices. If your x 10 system consists of a desktop timer and a couple of modules, chances are you won't encounter signal-strength problems. But if you're using several x 10 switches, modules, and controllers throughout the house and want to assure maximum reliability, you'll need to supplement your system with the FilterLinc Plug-In Noise Filter. The dual-function 10 Amp plug-in noise filters not only block unwanted interference on the power line, they also prevent other devices from attenuating your signals resulting in a virtually problem-free x 10 system.
- Correct x10 signal-strength problems with the 10 Amp plug-in noise filter
- Eliminates interference on the power line, so x10 signals remain strong and clear
- Prevents x10 signals from being absorbed by appliance power supplies
- Unfiltered feed-through outlet won't block you from plugging in other devices
- 10 Amp plug-in noise filter is fully ETL approved