Smith & Wesson MP12, 875 Lumen, XML-U2 CREE LED Flashlight. This high power tactical flashlight will produce a blinding 875 lumens of extreme bright light. With High/Low/and Strobe modes, the MP12 is compact, versatile and powerful. Engineered for durability, the MP12 is crafted from Anodized Aerospace Aluminum and double "O" ring sealed for superior corrosion resistance. The shot blasted reflector produces a more consistent, focused beam pattern. With a 1 in. barrel, the MP12 can easily be attached to a standard weapon mount (not included). The bezel features a crenellated self-defense strike tool for added security. Diamond cut knurling on the barrel provides a safe, secure grip and the recessed tail cap assists in the prevention of accidental illumination. Tail cap switch has a soft touch for silent operation and momentary/signal feature. The tail cap has an added hex style anti-roll device. Accessories include 2 Energizer CR123 Lithium batteries, pocket clip, wrist lanyard and deluxe nylon holster with spare battery pocket and wide duty belt sized opening, hook and loop closure and tab for easy attachment to belt, bags and other. ANSI FL1 certified. Waterproof, extreme weather and impact resistant. Beam distance: 795 ft./242 m on high. Lumens: 875-High/43-Low. The MP12 is an excellent tool for any dynamic situation that requires maximum performance.
- Anodized aerospace aluminum and double "O" ring sealed for superior corrosion resistance
- Quick, silent double click for high/low modes; triple click for strobe
- Recessed click on/off tail cap switch to prevent accidental illumination
- Combines a precision focused CREE LED with (2) 3-Volt lithium batteries for optimized output and runtime
- Includes: 2 energizer lithium batteries, pocket clip, wrist lanyard and nylon holster
- ANSI FL1 certified